For the demo:
1. Check if your carrier & phone can be found in the settings gallery at https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tB-8_rG1zkzPP0rgkLLML4Q&single=true&gid=0&output=html
2. If you can not find settings suit for your carrier & phone, please check the carrier database http://apt.if0rce.com/carriers
3. Remove the Bluetooth pairing records on your phone.
4. For Blackberry users, you may need PDANet, but first try without it, you get better speed with the native DUN, when using PDANet, please turn off built-in DUN.
5. For Andriod users, you need PDANet to enable Bluetooth tethering
6. For more information, please check http://www.if0rce.com/en/2010/12/29/ibluever-f-a-q/
When you have installed iBluever SBSettings toggle, you can start/stop iBluever connection in SBSettings, without going to the iBluever interface.
With Activator, we can start/stop iBluever connection with one press, or just shake your device 😉